Cranbrook Care is proud to have achieved the following awards and industry recognition:
- Winner ITAC Awards 2018 for “A New ‘Smart Generation’ – IT Implementation” in the Implementation category for Best Aged Care Software Development and/or Deployment.
- Finalist in the SoupedUp Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care Awards 2018, Hospitality Manager, Ashley Thomson
- Finalist in the SoupedUp Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care Awards 2018, Catering Innovation Award
Bella Vista Gardens
- Finalist in the 2019 Property Council of Australia Innovation and Excellence Awards for Best Retirement Living Development.
- Finalist in the SoupedUp Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care Awards 2018, Chef Manager Award, Elvis Zhang
- Finalist in the Urban Developer Awards 2018, Development of the Year, Retirement, Aged Care and Seniors Living
- Finalist in the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) NSW Awards for Excellence in Aged Care 2018.
- Finalist in the SoupedUp Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care Awards 2018, Facility Catering Service Award
- Finalist in the Urban Taskforce Development Excellence Awards 2018 for Seniors Living.
- Winner SoupedUp Hospitality & Lifestyle Aged Care Awards 2018, National Lifestyle Activities Individual, Catherine Doyle
- Winner Savour Australia Restaurant & Catering Award 2016
- Winner NSW Chef/Manager of the Year and a National Finalist at the OSCAR Hospitality Awards 2015
- Finalist Restaurant & Catering Association Awards for Excellence 2015
- Winner of a Better Practice Award 2014 from the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency for its Lifestyle Program, Music Therapy Program
- Winner NSW State Winner and a National Finalist as Facility of the Year at the OSCAR Hospitality Awards 2014 and State Winner and National Finalist in the category Chef/Cook of the Year 2014
- Winner NSW Laundry Services Individual of the Year 2013
- Winner of a Better Practice Award 2013 from the Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency for its Lifestyle Program, Men’s Boardroom Luncheon Series
- Winner of the Master Builders Association Excellence Awards for Aged Care Buildings 2012 for Lansdowne Gardens on Wycombe
- Finalist at the Aged Care Association Employer of Choice Awards 2011
- Winner of the 2011 Property Council of Australia Award for Best Retirement Living Development
- Winner of the Aged Care Association Australian Building Awards 2010 for a Renovated Extra Service Facility
- Winner Restaurant & Catering Association Catering Award 2011
- Winner of the Urban Taskforce Development Excellence Award 2010 for Retirement Living
- Winner of Best Implementation of the Year Award for Infrastructure at the Aged Care Industry IT Awards 2010
- Winner of the Master Builders Association Excellence Awards 2010 for Aged Care Buildings
- Finalist in the Urban Development Institute of Australia Awards for Excellence 2011, Seniors Aged Care Living Category
- Finalist in the Urban Development Institute of Australia Awards for Excellence 2010, Seniors Living Category
- Finalist in the Australian Property Institute Excellence in Property Awards for the Heritage and Property Development Awards
William Cape Gardens
- Finalist in 2010 Property Council of Australia Awards for Best Retirement Living Development
- Community Service Awards in 2008