CASUAL PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANTS – PRIVATE IN-HOME SERVICES
- Lower North Shore of Sydney
- Opportunity to work in the local community
- Short-term and long-term assignments
- Morning, evening and weekend shifts available
- Support and training
Cranbrook Care is a premier provider of aged care in NSW, our featured locations include the award winning Lansdowne Gardens overlooking Sydney Harbour in Neutral Bay on Sydney’s lower North Shore. We strive for exceptional wellbeing, security and excellence for our staff, clients and residents. We believe our people are pivotal to our success.
Our suite of services has expanded to offer in home private services to older people living on the lower North Shore of Sydney. We are providing services that are tailored to individual needs to enhance lifestyles and to support families and care givers.
To be considered for this rewarding role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Current National Police Check
- Experience in caring for the aged respectfully
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferred but not essential:
- Current first aid certificate
- Completed Cert III or IV in aged care or have similar qualifications
- Valid NSW driver’s licence
- Experience with Dementia Care
If this sounds like you and you are interested, we would welcome your application. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.